We can learn a lot from hot air ballooning and their ground crews. The ground crews have one most important rule, “keep one foot on the ground!”
KEEP ONE FOOT ON THE GROUND
If they don’t keep one foot on the ground, they will be raised by the balloon with both feet off the ground. Big problem as the balloon ascends into the clouds! It’ll be too late to let go when they’re too high to safely drop to the ground!
BUSINESS AND CREATIVE IDEAS CAN GET TOO LOFTY AND STUCK UP IN THE CLOUDS
We need to follow this one rule too, especially when doing a lot of creative, idea head work that can get us up into the clouds, but not very grounded.
It’s easy to get stuck in our ideas and visions, imaginations and dreams. We think and think and talk about it and think, but nothing gets done!
We need to “keep one foot on the ground” where we do the doing, do the work and take the action to get our dreams into reality.
- What action do you need to do today to help develop and birth your dream, vision or idea?
- How can you move awesome, burning ideas out of your head (hot air balloon!), onto paper, into a doable plan and into immediate action?
- What’s your timeline and schedule?
“Today currency is the idea, but tomorrow ideas will be the currency.
Now more than ever before what we need as businesses, as individuals,
as a society is ONE thing: IDEAS.
New, vital, raw, hot, bracing, challenging paradigm shifting ideas.”
~ Joey Reiman, Thinking for a Living
IDEA & BUSINESS COACHING
I can help you
- develop your ideas
- keep one foot on the ground
- move forward with your ideas
- develop your doable step-by-step plan
- define your TO DOs and
- get them TO DONE in any area or with any idea.
Your ideas are everything! Don’t let them get stuck and stale.