Tired of getting credit card offers?
They’re not only junk mail, but a safety and identity theft concern as well. It’s best to stop getting them all together.
HOW TO STOP CREDIT CARD OFFERS
- call or email the company
- send the offer back to them- in their pre-stamped envelope - Xing out the sign-up page and write TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST on it, or
- go to OptOutPrescreen.com and opt out
Through OptOutPrescreen.com, you may request to:
• Opt-Out from receiving Firm Offers for Five Years – (electronically through this website).
• Opt-Out from receiving Firm Offers permanently – (mail Permanent Opt-Out Election form available through this website).
• Opt-In and be eligible to receive Firm Offers. This option is for consumers who have previously completed an Opt-Out request – (electronically through this website).