Does your clutter feel overwhelming sometimes?
Does it just feel like too much?
Do you just have too much?
Have you read the first 6 Thieves? If you‘ve read them and are doing the assignments I’ve set for you, you will be feeling really good right now! YEA!!! 🙂 Keep going!
How much and how often is each thief robbing you every day? These are just a few examples of how they are stealing from you:
- peace of mind
- and so much more
I’m glad to share more immediate feedback I’ve received from this series of articles:
Gerry wrote, “Boy, getting permission from you to get rid of stuff from others living in our home in the past was a Godsend! My wife and I feel so much freer now to enjoy our whole house. Thank you!”
Sandra shared, “Getting nudges from you to move memorabilia out and on to others really makes my life better. Thank you, Doc!”
HOW ARE YOU DOING CLEARING OUT YOUR THIEVES?
Our forward movement and proactive activity on a day-to-day basis makes all the difference in a week, month, year or decade from now.
In this edition I’ll cover the final Thief, #7.
Thief #7: Too Much
You can have a well maintained and organized home, but in our consumer based society (especially in the USA), you may still just have too much of some items. Too many and too much of anything is distracting, wasteful and energy-zapping as your brain is always aware of all of it and trying to figure out how to use it, ignore it or deal with it before “it” gets too old or out of date to use.
Let’s add to our stress about our clutter and disorganization the real time and energy we waste on our too-muchness. Is this really why we’re here on this beautiful planet? Is this really how we’re to be spending out time? I think not.
Decide: As you go into each room and handle each item, ask yourself these questions:
- When was the last time I used this?
- If I do use it, how often and why? What purpose does it serve?
- Do I really have the room or space for it?
- Do I own another item that can serve the same purpose as this one?
- Is this item something I love? Does it have sentimental value that can’t be replaced?
- Can I get by without it? Would I have to replace it if I choose to get rid of it?
- Is it in good shape? Will it last for a long time?
- Do I know someone else who would benefit a lot more from its use?
No more waiting.
No more buying or accepting “more”, even when it’s “free.”
Your time and your life are much too short and important.
STOP THE 7 THIEVES FROM STEALING YOUR LIFE
Stop these thieves from stopping you. Jump into your messes and stresses and make the changes necessary to reorganize, redecide and recreate for a new you. No more waiting!
You really do have control over how much time, energy, etc. is robbed from you every moment. Taking control of what you can is paramount in living a more balanced, confident and happy life.
“All the world is birthday cake,
so take a piece, but not too much.”
~ George Harrison
4 WAYS I CAN HELP YOU STOP THE 7 THIEVES FROM ROBBING YOUR TIME, ENERGY AND JOY
1) My bookstore of ebooks in the right side bar here. Every one of them has great guides and ideas for the changes that will help you declutter for good.
2) This blog of free tips and articles to help you get great ideas for the changes you want.
3) Hire me, “Dr. DeClutter”, to make a “house call” and let’s get order and joy back into your home and life ASAP!
- I can drive right over locally (Colorado) and have Travel Packages. I’ve done week long jobs throughout the country.
4) Priority Coaching. Email me at email@example.com for a free 20-minute consult to discuss your needs and how I might work with you by phone.
PRIORITY COACHING PACKAGES: GET YOUR TICKET TO SHIFT! I’D LOVE TO HELP YOU
If you just can’t get started, or stall out too often, I can help you set your priorities and stay the course to make the changes you desire by working with you as your Priority Coach. Get your Ticket To Shift here.