Okay, you’ve taken three million digital photos on your vacation, at the wedding or birthday party. Now, you have to print them, right?
Don’t print your digital photos without this . . . without taking the time to think through which ones you will really use!
I’ve watched my clients pitch hundreds of photos they’ve taken the time and money to print out. What a waste of paper, ink and time! ACK!
1. Sit down and go through your photos on the computer, deleting all those that are not that great and aren’t scrapbook worthy.
2. Now, walk-away-from-the-computer! Wait a few days to a week before printing.
3. Go over your photos in your computer again . . . and delete more!
4. Prune your choices down to a very choice few that are really great, worth showing others many times in the future, really represent the event and what you want to remember.
5. Now, walk away for another few days!
6. Okay, come back. NOW choose from these and print away!
7. DO NOT leave in a pile! Send off, put in a scrapbook or “ready to scrapbook” container and schedule the time to actually scrapbook them!
8. Enjoy your memories
9. Now, go take more pictures!! Transcend 16 GB SDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card TS16GSDHC6E [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]