Here’s what I know after years of helping others get organized. There are only a few basic or core organizing keys you need to use to organize anything. Ready?
1. Have sorting containers ready into which to pitch!
2. Choose the heap, lump, pile or stack you’re ready to declutter.
3. Stick with this one pile until you’re done (keep piles to about an hour each so that you don’t get overwhelmed!)
4. After finishing that pile, start on the next, or if done, move the containers out to where they’re going: donation, recycle, reroute, trash, etc.
5. Shine and buff up your newly decluttered space and enjoy anew!
Got it?! Easy, huh!
Dive in! Enjoy!
NEED HELP KEEPING YOUR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS A PRIORITY? Staying organized is high on the list!
I’m DR. DECLUTTER “PRIORITY COACH” and will be happy to help you choose, redecide, plan and stick with it, whatever your end goal may be. We’ll work together by phone… FIND OUT MORE HERE…