About Kim Wolinski,”Dr. DeClutter”
Stress, Change &
Organizational Skills Expert
As an international speaker, author and consultant, I’ve been teaching and supporting people for over 30 years to gain focus and staying-power to be, do and have the best lives they can imagine.I’m excited to meet you and support you and your friends and colleagues in the same way, and new ways.
I’ve been a Professional Organizer for over 8 years. The year before I started “Dr. DeClutter Organizing Services” I was the assistant manager of a B&B. Martha Stewart perfect was the rule!
Some people are born with the “O” Gene – “Organizing Gene” – that would be me. I love organizing, it’s just a natural thing. Keeps me from getting my own shopping done at times! I have to organize those messing shelves in the stores!
My clients call me the “answer lady,” “Permission Queen,” “organizing wizard,” and “shaman.” Oh, and “slave driver,” “task master” and other names!! … while I’m keeping them on task in our hands-on delcuttering and reorganizing of their home or office stuff and space!
They mostly call me incredibly helpful, amazingly fast at organizing, non-judgmental (whew!), kind and lots of fun!
Kim Wolinski, MSW
I have a Masters in Social Work ”MSW” (organizing “inner” clutter for years!) and I’m also a Professional Speaker, presenting keynotes, seminars and workshops to clubs, groups, conferences and corporations world wide. Organizing is a “skill” and must be learned by most people. I love teaching how to get and stay organized from the simplest daily things to monster projects. It’s in my bones!
I’m also an author of several books and published in numerous magazine articles, online articles and have been a guest expert on many radio shows and have hosted my own.
Quick Background, Education and Experience Outline
- Bachelor’s and Master’s in Social Work (Counseling & Administration, Planning and Organization): University of Nebraska – Omaha
“Real” Job Experience
- Chemical Dependency Counselor: In and Out-Patient
- Court Alcohol Program Supervisor/Counselor
- Eating Disorder Counselor
- Adolescent Group Home Counselor
- Ute Halle Girls Village Program Director
- Healthcare Supervisor
- Nutri-System Educator
- Girls Scout Camp Director
- Radio Talk Show Host “Sound Advice with Kim Wild!”
- Assistant Manager, B&B
- Manager of an Organic Produce Market
- College Teacher
Many volunteer positions as well.
There are many other jobs laced in between these, but, these are good! You get the picture, right? I like experiencing all kinds of jobs in the vein of helping others.
- Wolinski & Associates, LTD
- www.DrDeClutterBlog.com (this blog)
- High Moon Publishing
International Speaker, Educator, Trainer, Author, Professional Organizer
Speaking/Training Clients (See more)
Conferences, Conventions, Training, In-Services, Retreats
- Ball Metal Corporation
- Quaker Oats
- Lockheed Martin
- DOW Chemical, USA
- AORN – Assn of Operating Room Nurses
- National Assn of Hospital Hospitality Houses
- Federally Employed Women
- International Assn of Administrative Professionals
- Professional Women’s Club of Zurich
- European Branch of the American Association for Counseling and Development, Germany
- REMAX of Boulder
- Home Builders Association of Colorado
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- The Associated General Contractors of America
- National Association of Family and Community Education
- Craig Rehabilitation Hospital, Denver, CO
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Girl Scouts
- Colorado Parents of Multiples Annual Convention
- Thrivent Lutheran Insurance
Oh, yeah… and…
- Stand up comedianne
- Past President of the Colorado Chapter of the National Speakers Association
PRESENTER / FACILITATOR
Book Me for Your Next Event –
Or, Let’s Create an Event!
Do you need a speaker for your company, organization, club, group or church? Let me know in the comment section below, email me at email@example.com or call my office to discuss your speaker needs: 303.485.5280.
I look forward to meeting you and working with you on many levels to create a focused and balanced life.