It’s never too late to make time management your friend during the holidays!
USE TIME ESTIMATES TO HELP YOUR BRAIN RELAX
I want to introduce you to “Time Estimates” as a long-range focusing method to keep your schedule, balance and mind throughout the holidays.
Have you ever heard yourself say, “I can’t get it all done, it will take forever?” In reality, each project or task may take 10 – 30 minutes, maybe an hour or so. Time estimates will help you stop the overwhelm and use the clock to chip and chunk each item off your list.
1) Get out a nice big wall calendar for the next 3-4 weeks. Don’t have one?
Click here to print FREE CALENDAR SHEETS as many pages as you need!
Write in the events, activities, parties, school activities, work and family events that you know you will be going to. If you have kids, make sure to put all of their activities in too of course (holiday and everyday), especially if you have to drive them or go to their activities.
2) Now, write next to each event the time you estimate it will take for the scheduled event.
3) And, during the holidays if you have to take food, dress up, clean the car, takes gifts, wash the dog, clean and organize the guest bedrooms and closets, shop for those gifts, etc., you need to estimate in more time “around” the said event.
Time Estimates will help you to pre-plan and your brain to relax into the plan to get you ahead of things like
- clothes that need repair
- dry cleaning
- shining and buffing
- carpets that need to be cleaned
- silver polished
- invitations sent
- gifts purchased and wrapped
- food prepared
Organizing your time around your events and activities will make organizing your events and activities less time consuming!
YOU NEED A TICKET TO SHIFT! I CAN HELP
If you get stuck and just can’t seem to figure out what to do or how to do the to do’s that you do know to do!… I’d love to work with you one-on-one as your Priority Coach to make the shifts and changes you desire.
Don’t stay stuck when there is help right here. Be more of what you want to be, do and have in the next few months by purchasing your Ticket To Shift!